Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's 4:30 in the morning and I have been awake all night....

nasty, nasty insomnia

my cat is stalking crickets
and eating them

the dogs and my hubbie are sleeping

I went on facebook for the first time in like, months.
I was going to do one of those quiz things, but then
it asked for access to all of my account info,
including email
and I decided it wasn't worth it
to find out
when the program says I would have
my first child.
I was interested in this quiz only to see the
questions that would determine such a thing.

A friend had it on his wall. It said he would be a father
at age 21. He is now 30, childless.

I am not thinking about children
I am thinking about questions.

I watched most of a movie, "Why Has Bodhi Dharma Left for the East?"
A Korean film, beautiful.

I am going to be no good at work
in a few hours.

No comments: